• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Ma's `cuda. A long time coming.

mmissile

Reaction score
Maybe got a little something else going on....we'll see.

2872n12.jpg

Last edited:

Bill

Reaction score
Love that car !! I want a convertible
I always wanted a convertible also until last month when I had a biopsy taken from a mole on my arm and the results came back as it having malignant melanoma in it. That's right, the bad one. Sooo SPF 50 and a hat whenever I go outside from now on. (Got results back yesterday that the surgery I had to take the mole out last week was successful in getting ALL of the cancer out).

mmissile

Reaction score
Glad they got your cancer out. My painter went to SEMA....so another delay in getting it done. I have no complaints with him, up to this point. They've had the car several weeks, and every time I stop by, work has progressed. He has a great resume, so I'm not at all worried about having a new guy painting. I'm working on the 6.4-wagon right now. I want that and the ragtop done over the winter. Pretty ambitious, I know...

Last edited:

moparlee

Reaction score
Nice, looks like it has already been buffed! Also looks like some other muscle paint going on it that shop. Can we ask who is doing your paint? Merry Christmas!

mmissile

Reaction score
Paddock's Paint Works. Chesterfield Twp. Mi. 248-941-1207
Rob has a great resume, and is a very friendly guy.

Merry Christmas everybody!!

Last edited:

crusty

Reaction score
I love this build! I am doing a G3 swap with a Nag1 and this thread has helped answer a lot of questions. Where can I get a trunion/tone wheel and adaptor hub like you have? Also would like to get a drive shaft just like you have if I can get some info on that also. Thanks Dustin

mmissile

Reaction score
I love this build! I am doing a G3 swap with a Nag1 and this thread has helped answer a lot of questions. Where can I get a trunion/tone wheel and adaptor hub like you have? Also would like to get a drive shaft just like you have if I can get some info on that also. Thanks Dustin

All custom machined for my application. Nothing of any consequence has been a bolt-on or available aftermarket. The bolt-on stuff I bought, needed work...to work or look decent. I've had great-friends who are artisans, help me do most of the custom stuff.

Last edited:
Back