• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

K1esoxhntr

K1esoxhntr

Reaction score
New to the site, I am restoring AAR cuda, Need some advice on what manufacturer of sheetmetal have you found to work best. Looking for 1 pc floor, 1 pc trunk.

ATT_1425216965204_Cuda 2001-1-1 (1).jpg

rbbruno3

Reaction score
Welcome aboard , general consensus would be AMD. When was the picture taken ? Looks nice

Adam

Reaction score
Challenger

I used some Goodmark fenders trying to save a few bucks and had problems. The AMD parts are about as good as it can get.. look at my photo album. I used AMD firewall & wiper cowl, roof, Dutchman, trunk lid, hood, drivers door skin, drivers floor, trunk pan, and ultimately drivers fender. The Goodmark fender on the drivers side was terrible, I was able to salvage the pass side.

Inspect the panels before accepting delivery.

Last edited:

340challconvert

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO from New Jersey. Other then NOS,
AMD is the best option for sheet metal that fits properly.
Nice AAR and looking forward to seeing pics of your work!

moparleo

Reaction score
Welcome aboard. AMD about the best available right now. Generally the trunk floor can only be replaced as one piece if the quarters are replaced. Otherwise not enough room to put the floor in through the trunk opening.

K1esoxhntr

Reaction score
Challenger

I used some Goodmark fenders trying to save a few bucks and had problems. The AMD parts are about as good as it can get.. look at my photo album. I used AMD firewall & wiper cowl, roof, Dutchman, trunk lid, hood, drivers door skin, drivers floor, trunk pan, and ultimately drivers fender. The Goodmark fender on the drivers side was terrible, I was able to salvage the pass side.

Inspect the panels before accepting delivery.
Thanks for the input!

Back